开启左侧

[打击乐] 25本鼓圣经 Stick Control for Snare drummer(超清)_PDF

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2019-8-25 18:51:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
该文档为网络收集整理,仅供学习研究,请在下载后24小时内删除,如需商业用途,请购买正版!
文件格式PDF 
文件大小90.86MB
附件无 
上传时间2018-12-08

如遇链接失效,请在论坛留言,我们会尽快处理!

本帖隐藏内容需要支付 30金币才能浏览(VIP免费查看)- 点击这里升级VIP购买隐藏内容

Stick Control for Snare drummer

众所周知,学钢琴必备的教材是哈农指法联系,不管你是初学者或是大师,每天都要练来锻炼强壮灵活的指头,在打击乐里,这本《Stick Control》就是同级别的教材,其实一般鼓手都了解,我为了一些初学者,再介绍一些 这本书就是大量的组合练习,从单击,双跳,复合跳,到单装饰音,循序渐进,经过每天一小时的练习,你会在肌肉 控制上有很大进展,全方位提高你的力量,耐力,速度,平滑度,弱音的手感等,看似单调枯燥的练习条目,却能像一个肌肉练习器,在正确的方法下坚持练习,单击速度,还是双击的平滑度,或是复合击的转换,你惊讶发现,不知不觉自己已经有质的飞跃了。

Stick Control
Stick Control, the title of George Lawrence Stone’s snare drum method published in 1935, and it is unquestionably the most famous drum book ever written. Below is a reprint of the first page of exercises from Stone’s book. I recommend memorizing the first thirteen patterns and practicing them daily in a variety of ways.
My recommendations for developing hand control are based on several simple
concepts:
1. Master rebound motions in constant rhythms before progressing to up and down motions. Initially, move the hands quickly enough to facilitate connected, constant stick motion in each hand. Slow, deliberate playing, although seemingly very thoughtful and calculated, often disconnects motions because of the long interval
between each hands’ movements and I believe this is a problem with some pedagogical approaches.
2. Initially master a relatively moderate length and moderate volume stroke (6-9 inches) as moderate length motions are easier to hardwire into the muscles than smaller motions and will be less ikely to cause over-exertion, tension, or technical distortions than larger motions early on.
3. Emphasize a fluid technique and a consistent full-tonal spectrum sound quality (timbre) via maximum stick resonance, rather than focusing on speed. Speed is a natural by-product of excellent technique.
4. Clearly define your practice priorities.
a. At the beginning level focus on the essentials – which I consider six sticking patterns – unison, singles, doubles,triples, fours, and multiple bounces; these patterns are the basic elements of all other drum rudiments.
b. In the intermediate and advanced levels add other stroke motions (up and down), additional dynamics, more complex sticking patterns (rudiments), and more complex rhythm
patterns. However, the six essential patterns should constitute a significant part of your regular practice routine regardless of your experience level. Persistent focus on fundamentals will yield superior long-term results.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

1关注

1143粉丝

1611帖子

排行榜

感谢您关注Midivst!我们将持续为您推送优质的学习资源

本站资源均为网络收集整理,仅供学习研究或参考使用,请在下载后24小时内删除,如需商业用途,请购买正版!如有内容侵犯您的版权或其他利益,请编辑邮件发送给我们,我们会在1个工作日内删除相关内容!

联系邮箱:postmaster@midivst.com

Copyright   ©2013-2018  Midivst!音源网Powered by©Discuz!    苏ICP备13033322号-2